The APS is run by the profession, for the profession. To this end we encourage all members to be personally involved in areas in which they have particular experience or a special interest.
Special interest groups, or communities, are being set up where members can discuss experiences and issues they may be facing, and progress opportunities. The communities may commission or carry out research, issue white papers, hold seminars or design training modules.
The APS special interest groups include:
- the Diversity and Inclusion Community
- the Education and Universities Community
- the Sales Behavioural Community
- the Business Development Community
- the Sales Enablement Community.
A Sales Partners Community and a Channel Partners Community are due to be set up later this year. For more information on the Sales Partners Community, contact Nina Christianson at Nina.Christianson@the-aps.com.