11 May 2017: 6.00 – 9.30 pm at 11 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
We are delighted to invite you to join Ruby Wax and guests on 11 May for an exclusive evening of transforming mind-sets hosted by Grant Thornton UK LLP in association with British Athletics and Mind.
The best performers – whether in business, sport or entertainment – are those who dedicate themselves to reaching the top of their profession. But what happens when you’ve reached the summit or if something happens to derail the plan? How do you handle transition when the time has come to move on to the next chapter? And what effect does all this have upon the mind?
Join Ruby Wax OBE for a thought-provoking discussion centred around mind-set, performance and resourcefulness. Ruby will call upon a stellar panel to share their unique stories and insights that have defined their lives and professional careers.
RSVP below to reserve your place at what is likely to be a highly engaging and memorable evening.
Date: Thursday 11 May 2017
Time: 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Address: No. 11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN > View directions
Throughout the evening you will have the chance to bid on a silent auction with all proceeds going to Mind. The event will be held at No.11 Cavendish Square with doors opening at 6.00pm.
Compere: Ruby Wax OBE
- Paul Farmer CBE – the Mind CEO will discuss the charity’s efforts to raise awareness and reduce stigma around mental health
- Georgina Hermitage – the Paralympics gold medallist speaks on competing at Rio 2016 and re-focussing on the London 2017 World Para Athletic Championships
- Jack Green – following London 2012, Jack battled against depression, taking a break from the sport. He’s now back in training and focussed on the challenges ahead
- Paul McVeigh – the retired Professional Footballer turned Sports Psychologist covers his transition into life after performing at an elite level
- Perry Burton – the Head of London Audit at Grant Thornton UK offers his views on performance, wellbeing and mental health in the business world
6.00pm Registration and drinks reception
7.00pm Panel discussion
8.00pm Auction update
8.15pm Q&A with the panel
8.45pm Drinks and canapés
Should you have any further questions regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Samuels, Senior Key Account Manager at Grant Thornton UK LLP on 020 7865 2860 or via e-mail Michael.email@example.com